Small hick-up on the server node. You are clear to go again!
Should be back up shortly. Sorry for the inconvience.
Crashtastic 0.4.2a Release Notes:
- Fix for crash levels not working (Head-on collisions).
Crashtastic 0.4.2 Release Notes:
- Fix for not being able to save in the editor (*Note* I can’t guarantee that your designs will remain loadable in the future, as the game is still in development, I will do my best to make sure they do).
- Fix for Inconsistent naming of login fields.
- Fix for issues with the brace interface it should be much smoother now.
- Fix for rocket sound playing occasionally after the level has ended.
- Added ability to delete pieces by right clicking
- Fix for clicking Remove followed by Brace, it still acts as if Remove is selected
If you have already purchased Crashtastic, you can download it here.
If you would like to buy Crashtastic, click here.
Wow! The last few days were quite the whirlwind! There were a few issues during launch, the biggest being Paypal only working on Chrome (doh!), but thanks to Mr. Matt the got ironed out pretty quickly!
It was a bit of a stealth launch, meaning I didn’t reach out to press at all for the initial alpha. That being said, some of you spilled the beans over on Reddit and things took on a mind of their own. Thanks to you who spent your time sharing Crashtastic with other people.
If you haven’t done so, check out http://crashtastic.userecho.com This is the site I will be using to help support users, and make decisions about tweaks to the game.
As you see from the list of issues, the alpha was not without some bugs. That’s what I will be spending time on for the 0.4.2 release. If there is time, I will work on sneaking in another level or two. I know the initial levels were a bit on the easy side, but boy do I have some devious things in store for the future…..
I am happy to finally announce that the pre-order alpha is now available for Windows PCs!!!!
You can purchase the pre-order for $7.99 by clicking here!
New information on the upcoming alpha!
Well, I just put the nail in the coffin on the final known issue before the preorder-alpha milestone! So Crashtastic is now in alpha.
What does that mean? Well it basically means that I am satisfied enough with the game to start taking pre-orders and granting people access to the alpha and future builds!
Stay tuned for more information in the coming days!
The guys over at Pixabyte posted an interview with me about Crashtastic. The video interview contains some new Crashtastic gameplay video as well. Check it out here: